Thursday, May 13, 2010

Epiphany

I had an epiphany last night while working with all of my social networking sites. I set up my NING network for comments on my thesis, which I officially start this fall. I invited all of my fellow PhD students, as a start. Last night the followers started to join! What a great feeling!

Through these conversations it will really help me narrow my research focus. I was able to log on, view the comments and really think about what they said. Who knows, by the fall I might have a totally new direction!

So it's really through my online education classes I have been introduced to so many tools that are going to really help me!!! I might just graduate after all!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is excellent news, indeed. Such a sterling endorsement for the benefits of social networking for acadmic purposes.

    ReplyDelete